The last post I had written was in March 2018, I rebranded my business Nicole Booth Strength and Conditioning (previously Nicole Booth Personal Trainer as I was moving away from fitness) and then things got kinda of Crazy. In March 2018 I was working as the S&C coach at Fleetwood Rugby Club, in my final year of a BSc (hons) in Strength and Conditioning, Lead coaching and co founding Fylde Coast Weightlifting. Since then I have:
Graduated with a BSc (hons) in Strength and Conditioning
Graduated with a MSc in Sport and Exercise Science (Graduation pic below)
I currently work in the following areas:
- Educator at British Weightlifting – delivering their Weightlifting coaching courses around the country (but predominantly in the north west).
- Technical Official (Referee, Marshall etc at competitions including the British Championships, International Open and English Championships).
- Lecture on the FdSc and BSc (hons) Sports Coaching and Performance Science; FdSc and BSc (hons) Physical Activity, Health and Nutrition (Blackpool & the Fylde College University Centre)
- An external Panel member for sport and exercise science at Solent University (in Southampton).
- Coach and Co Founder at Fylde Coast Weightlifting (still going strong, have hosted first competition last year, and changed to a more suitable venue this year).
- I also also still programming and coaching a few individual clients but I keep this to a limited number of clients who have sport related goals to ensure I can offer them the appropriate high level of support and guidance.
I will be putting posts up to do with the areas I work in, the areas I teach and some areas of interest. Feel free to ask any questions.
To find out more or enquire please visit: